BLANK ONLY, PEN NOT INCLUDED. Canadian-made Canada flag laser cut pen blank for the PSI Bolt Action pen kits (PCKP80XX series). The blank is bloodwood and hard maple (from Ontario). An instruction sheet is included with each blank.
Laser cut pen blank instructions
Tools & Materials:
- Pen kit
- Thin CA glue
- Sandpaper (120 grit)
- Insert brass tube into the blank.
- Insert the smaller laser cut pieces into the blank.
- Align the brass tube, making sure it is centered when the ends are trimmed.
- Saturate the smaller laser cut pieces with thin CA glue. Allow the blank to dry and repeat saturating with glue until pieces are fully coated.
- Once dry, trim the ends (do not use a pen mill as they are prone to chipping pen blanks that are thin). Mount the blank onto the lathe and profile to desired diameter using a sharp cutting tool. Remember to leave material for sanding.
- Put 2 drops of thin CA glue on 120 grit sandpaper and sand until glue is dry to fill in any gaps. Repeat until all gaps are filled.
- Repeat sanding until desired finish is achieved. Polish with the finish of your choice.
Price in Canadian dollars - blank only. Pen kit must be ordered separately.